January 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

AMBER tagged me so here it goes....

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or
Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or
Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.
Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

My 5 random and / or weird facts about me...
  1. I clean the house in the same order....Hailey's room, kids bath, Jack's room, etc.... I just have to go in that order and then in each room I have to go in the same circle each time. ...when we move I'm sure I'll come up with some other path to take and stick to it.
  2. I can drink Mt. Dew at room temp. that's how much I love it. But I don't buy it often because I'll drink too much of it. I try to stick to Diet Coke.
  3. I'm left handed but I throw, bat, bowl (poorly), use scissors, etc. all with my right hand.
  4. I got a belly-button ring right after I got married but took it out before I got pregnant with Hailey.
  5. I married my husband 5 years to the day after our first offical day of "going out"

I tag Shannon, Wendi, Darren, SARAH :-), & Amanda

No comments: