November 18, 2007

Talking with Hailey

Just thought this was a cute little conversation that I had with Hailey the other day at lunch. She was sitting there eating and all of a sudden she said " Hey Mommy! Did you know that the Aliens rode on the Mayflower boat?!?" I said "Really?!?! The Aliens did?" She said " Yep, the pilgrims and the aliens" Too cute! I'm sure she was thinking about indians :-) They had a Family Feast at their preschool this past Thursday....her class dressed up like indians and we all brought different dishes to share. I will post some pictures tomorrow...it's late and I don't want to start on that right now. Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As they always say, "Kids say the darndest things". How cute! By the way, tell Darren, CONGRATULATIONS, on making the SWAT team! We are all very proud of him.
Aunt Sue-Sue