February 10, 2010

I got nothin'

I have a blogging block!!! I shouldn't, we have so much to look forward to with our new little man on the way, but I still don't have anything to blog about!! I guess I could go around my house and take pictures of the CrAzInEsS so everyone else will feel awesome about their house's current state. Or tell you about my daily nap, drives to school and back, and dvr list... But that is just boring!!! I will try harder. Jack has his Valentine's party tomorrow, Hailey's is Friday and we are going to the Pig Show again this year (on Sat.) so I'll have some things to take pictures of. Darren has been working like a dog. Over 50hrs of overtime this pay-period. We haven't seen very much of him. I'm feeling pretty good, just tired because sleeping is becoming uncomfortable already and I've got 4months of it only getting worse!! I did our taxes for the first time since we've been married...all by myself (with the help of H&RBlock-online). And Jack and Hailey's rooms got gutted of old toys and completely reorganized. They are loving it and keeping them much cleaner now that everything has a VERY specific place. Besides that... nothing much is going on. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Save up your blogging energy for when you know everyone is going to beg and beg and beg for it: when your new boy gets here!!! Hehe. You seem very busy! I can't believe it's only February, can you??

MrsMonicaLB said...

A break from blogging is probably whats needed,you sound pretty busy though.wow 50 hrs that great,gotta love the OT when its rolling in!

Anonymous said...

I've been struggling a lot lately too - Glad to see an update from you though. I miss our little "talks".

Crystal said...

daily naps?!?!? AHH, I can't wait. :) Glad everything is continuing to go well for you and your little man. :)

Carrie said...

How is Hailey doing with the everything in a place concept? I know for a while, that was too much for her to handle.