July 22, 2008

Have you seen this?!?

It was on the Today Show this morning and I noticed it on their web site this evening. These guys raised this lion cub in 1969 and this is a video of their reunion after a year of release into the wild. Pretty cool.... If you go to the Today Show's link it's pretty funny...they say "you miss the second part when the lion forgets they aren't lions and eats them :-)" The article is pretty interesting too. I just can't believe you could walk into a department store in 1969 and buy a lion cub!! CRAZY!!

5 comments:

Tabby said...

That is crazy! That is so sweet how the lion remembered them!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing story!!! I couldn't help myself from crying too.
Aunt Sue-Sue

Sarah said...

I thought the lion was going to attack when it started running towards them. It made me cry a little too.

Susan said...

Whew, I thought I was the only one that teared up but I read the other comments. Aren't animals amazing?!!

Amber said...

Geez, I so didn't cry. And I'm hormonal.

Actually, I didn't watch it. I just wanted to type that after reading everyone else's comments.