December 19, 2007

My Man!


Well yesterday was Darren's 28th birthday! We didn't get to do anything to celebrate because he was at SWAT practice from 9am - 9pm so we will probably do something this weekend with the family since he is off. But in honor of him I've decided to do the Man Survey that I've seen on many of the blogs out there.

  1. 1. Who is your man? Darren Michael Johnson
  2. 2. How long have you been together? We met in March of 1996, starting "going out" May 19th 1996. We dated off and on throughout high school.
  3. 3. How long did you date? We stayed serious about 2.5 yrs. before we got married on May 19th 2001 (exactly 5 years after we started "going out" )
  4. 4. How old is your man? 28
  5. 5. Who eats more? He does!
  6. 6.Who said "I love you" first? Darren did, he was only 16 and probably had no idea what he was saying at the time, but now I know he does :-)
  7. 7. Who is taller? Darren, he is 6'2, I'm 5'8
  8. 8. Who sings better? Deffinatly Darren....he was even the lead in the spring musical in high school. He was Lil' Abner! And he won best talent in the womenless pagent for singing " I will always love you" (When you've known each other forever you have so many embarassing stories!!)
  9. 9.Who is smarter? I think that is a tie...
  10. 10.Who's temper is worse? Darren's, I freak out all the time...but when he does it's bad!!
  11. 11. Who does the laundry? I do...but when I get behind and he doesn't have anything left to wear he will do a load for himself :-)
  12. 12. Who takes out the garbage? I take it to the big can...he takes it to the curb.
  13. 13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Most nights I sleep by myself :-( So sad, I know...but when Darren isn't working he sleeps on the right side (when you're in it)
  14. 14.Who pays the bills? Darren makes the money, but I pay the bills
  15. 15. Who is better with the computer? Darren
  16. 16. Who mows the lawn? Both of us and sometimes my brother....whoever can get it done!
  17. 17. Who cooks dinner? I don't know, but if anyone out there wants to please call me !!!
  18. 18.Who drives when you are together? Darren
  19. 19. Who pays when you go out? Darren
  20. 20.Who is the most stubborn? Deffinatley Me!!
  21. 21.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? See above answer... so usually Darren makes the first move.
  22. 22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine...we see them like everyday, twice a day, they only live a mile down the road in the next neighborhood! But we love them lots so it's okay!
  23. 23. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other during a youth rally in Columbus, GA. We were all staying at a host house together and we met in the kitchen that night before we went to bed and kissed :-) I was only 14 :-)
  24. 24.Who asked who out? Darren asked me out..... all three times (Ha Ha Ha)
  25. 25. Who proposed? Darren did right after he got back from Tech School
  26. 26.Who is the most sensitive? Darren is pretty sensitive, so it's probably a tie
  27. 27. Who has more friends? We have a lot of the same friends.
  28. 28. Who has more siblings? tie...I have one brother, he has one sister
  29. 29. Who wears the pants? I guess if it came down to it Darren would make the final decision, but he's pretty good about letting me go with it....I kind of have to since he's at work most of the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this was fun! I love learning more about my bloggy friends and their families. Sorry it took me so long to get back over here.