April 22, 2008

New Shutters!

Darren got frisky today and decided to put up our shutters! We've had them in their boxes for about three weeks :-) I was really excited so I dropped everything and we went outside to help. Here is an "in process picture"

Here was our first window....

And then the other two...I really like how it turned out! And here is a quick picture of Darren's new car! Sarah got some good one's last night of all our kids playing in the back seat of it!! It is really cool inside with all the computer stuff and video...You may think that's nothing, but for us that is a HUGE upgrade...I mean we just got tazers last summer :-)
I went to our Secret Pal reveal tonight. My secret pal was Crystal :-) (Cole's mommy) She was a great S.P. and I never caught on. We had lots of fun revealing ourselves to each other and we had quite a few new ladies join. There was of course lots of good food and then we drew new names for our next 6 month round. Mine's going to be fun :-)

I just want to let everyone know that Aric had a great doctor's apt. and he will have surgery on May 8th. Please visit there blog to get all the details (there are a lot!) and keep them and their doctor in your prayers!

4 comments:

Amber said...

The house looks great, the shutters make it look finished. I can't wait to see it in real life, whenever that's going to be.

I can't believe the kids got to climb into the car, they are the luckiest kids in the world.

Dawn said...

The secret pal reveal was so much fun!

Thanks so much for your help. It's going to be the best ever!

Anonymous said...

You so do not live in Warner Robbins. My hubby is from Macon and my nephew works on the base there. I guess you are another good reason to go visit Brent & his new wife!!

Love the shutter & the new car!!!

Sarah said...

I love the new shutters. Your house looks so good.