January 9, 2008

1st set of pictures....

For some reason I could load the pictures from my Mom's 50th B-day and Ralston's B-day party, but I'm having trouble with Kaitlyn's party.....I'll keep trying....



My mom is taking turning 50 like a champ! I think she is happier now than she has ever been :-)
This was Ralston eating his Dinosaur cupcake-cake! The kids loved all the dino-stuff at the party!
Dose one for Jack....He loves cupcakes and icecream....Hailey not so much...
If you can pick Hailey out in this picture (in pink) you will see her lovely "look". She was in a " don't take my picture" mood....however at the next party that totally changed and it was only an hour later. Oh the life with a four year old little drama queen! It's never boring :-)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You got some great pics at Ralston's party. I need to be more mindful of taking good pics so my blog looks better.
Two parties in one day!
Wow!