January 23, 2008

The Breakfast Club

Sarah, Stacia, Tabby
Well our little breakfast club was short lived but very much enjoied. Tabby, Sarah and I started meeting for breakfast at IHOP on Tuesday mornings once Tabby found out she was moving to Virginia. We so should have been doing this like forever ago!! I can't believe the time has come. We have no more Tuesdays left :-( Tabby is going to move this weekend with her husband, Ben and their little Isabelle. We are going to miss them terribly but I know that distance will not hinder our friendship. God brought them into our lives and I'm so thankful we all got to know each other so well. We are going to have an exciting weekend filled with fun to send them off!! Now we just have to look forward to road trips and if we ever want to head north we'll have a place to stop and rest in Virginia!

Isabell and Riley were "unoffical" members of the Breakfast Club. They were the entertainment!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I want to be in the breakfast club!!!!!

Your last comment on my blog made me laugh out loud this morning. Thanks--I needed that!

Tabby said...

I am sooo going to miss our breakfast club!!!

Tabby said...

ps- you HAVE to come visit us in VA!!

Dawn said...

Breakfast club is over. :( Book club starts soon!!! Too bad Tabby won't be here!

Anonymous said...

I'm really going to miss Tabby...and pancakes.

Kelly said...

Hey,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, we are members of the church of Christ. :o)