October 16, 2008

I'm getting out of dodge!!

Tomorrow I'm out of here!!
I'm heading to Red Top Mountain State Park & Lodge with ladies from my church and some other surrounding congregations for our annual Ladies Retreat!! It is going to be wonderful. I went last year for the first time and loved every minute of it. It's a great break from your 'day-to-day' life and you get so much spiritual encouragement from your sisters in Christ. I got to grow closer to my close friends and got to know other ladies even better than I did before.

This is the first time that I've been to Red Top and I just checked the weather and I think it's going to be a beautiful weekend. Friday H:71 L:49 Saturday H:69 L: 44 Sunday H:68 L:41!! And very low chance of rain too. How awesome is that?!? Here are some pictures that I got off the GA State Parks website...we'll see how they compare to what I take this weekend :-)

The rooms: I'll be rooming with Sarah!

It looks beautiful! I'm really excited and I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get home. Please say a little prayer that we'll all have a safe trip up there and back. Oh...and say a little prayer for my mom and dad too...Darren is working this weekend (lucky sucker) so they are going to take care of Hailey and Jack :-)

9 comments:

Amber said...

Lows in the 40's!!!!! I am BEYOND jealous.

Amber said...

Oh, that and rooming with Sarah!

Tabby said...

Looks beautiful! I'm sure you will take lots of pictures! Can't wait to see that post!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous...be safe and have fun!

Andrea said...

Can't wait to go on the retreat! I'm going shopping tonight for some yummy snacks.

Dawn said...

Yay!!! It's finally tomorrow! We are going to have a blast! Can't wait!

Sarah said...

I am super duper excited. I wish everyone could go though, but atleast I got the most bestest awesomest room mate. Love ya. Can't wait til tomorrow.

Nancy Hood said...

have fun, have fun, and have some more fun!!!

Tabby said...

Ok Stacia, it's been 2 days...where are the pictures?? :)